Tips for Proposal Preparation
- Determine how you want attendees to experience your presentation using our suggested learning formats, including rapid fire mini-presentations, intensive case study, or buzz session.
- Use the online template to plan your proposal.
- Check out sessions that have been presented in the past.
- Your proposal is more likely to be accepted, if you:
- Submit a thoughtful, error-free description of your session;
- Include objectives that detail what attendees will learn from you; and
- Include a patient as a co-presenter.
Not Sure You’re Ready?
People tell us they have great work underway, but they are not always sure they can show clear progress. If that sounds like you, consider learning more about how to set up your quality improvement and patient safety projects with online courses in the IHI Open School. The online courses teach improvement fundamentals and will help you set up measurable projects that lead to concrete outcomes. Then, you’ll be ready to submit for next year’s National Forum Call for Proposals!
Experience the Forum
Join us at the Forum to see excellent sessions first-hand. Get the early bird discount by registering now