ASQ Austin Section 1414 is excited to share a unique training and career development opportunity right here in Austin, TX
Smarter Solutions, Inc.
in partnership with
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training
Join a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt training course that teaches you how to manage an improvement program that is tied to organizational success – not just projects and hard savings. This intensive two-weeks-over-two-months robust curriculum is based upon wise application of next generation Six Sigma and Lean concepts via the Integrated Enterprise Excellence system. Topics included in this training meets and exceeds the ASQ MBB Body of Knowledge.
This Master Black Belt training offers an enhanced how-to methodology for creating an organizational Operational Excellence system. Operational Excellence Master Black Belt training describes the benefits of this two-week offering.
Testimonials explain both personal and organizational gains received from this beyond Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt offering.
Forrest Breyfogle III is an ASQ Fellow who has an MSME degree from the University of Texas in Austin. He is CEO of Smarter Solutions Inc. (www.SmarterSolutions.com). He has authored or co-authored over a dozen books. His five-book set, Integrated Enterprise Excellence provides an enhanced operational excellence system for the utilization and integration of scorecards, strategic planning, and process improvement so that the enterprise as a whole benefits.
Mr. Breyfogle was named Quality Professional of the Year for 2011 by Quality Magazine and in 2012 was awarded alumni of the year by Missouri University of Science and Technology. He also received the prestigious Crosby Medal from the American Society for Quality (ASQ) in 2004 for an earlier book, Implementing Six Sigma and was presented the Leadership Award at the 2013 Lean & Six Sigma World Conference.
Forrest W. Breyfogle III
CEO, Smarter Solutions, Inc, Austin
Smarter Solutions, Inc.
The University of Texas at Austin
Engineering Education & Research Center Building (EER)
Austin, TX 78712
Map & Directions
February 26 – March 2, 2018 and March 26 – March 30, 2018
Continuing Education Units (CEUs):
Registration / Cost:
Learn more at http://lifelong.engr.utexas.edu/epd/leansixsigma.php
The nominal registration cost is $7500 and early registration is $7000, however discounts are available for a variety of situations.
The registration cost includes:
- Coaching (during, between training weeks, and after the course) – Value of $800
- Master Black Belt Certification (project required) – Value of $500
- Reference Text/Materials – Value of $525
- Certificate of Completion – Documentation of the number of hours completed that can be submitted for Continuing Education Units.
To obtain a quote, contact Forrest Breyfogle at Smarter Solutions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Forrest really helped me connect Lean Six Sigma concepts back to the types of business process we see in a school division, creating true relevancy.” … J.B., Manager Information Technology, Public Schools
- “Forrest offers a very practical and effective methodology to provide more insight to the use of data. This approach can be a huge game changer in pursuing improvement goals.” … P.M., Healthcare Consultant
- “This course changed the way I usually approached analyze and look for improvement opportunities.” … N.G., Manufacturing Production Manager
- “This workshop was very engaging and well structured.” … S.S., Hospital Quality Improvement Manager
- “Forrest continues to innovate and provide alternative approaches to Lean Six Sigma providing a clear roadmap to success.” … K.L. Director Operations Healthcare Provider
- “Forrest training is really more than a regular Master Black Belt training. Forrest’s training is not just teaching statistical tools, the training goes far beyond because it teaches the use of an Operational Excellence approach that combines with continuous improvement (CI) tools to create a truly CI system. Forrest also makes you think again and challenge current processes and tools in a way that you really think in a continuous improvement mindset. This training is like no other.” … A.C. Supply Chain Project Manager, Manufacturing