Pro QC International has over 30 years of experience providing quality control and engineering solutions in over 38 countries. Whether we’re testing products, auditing suppliers, inspecting shipments or managing rework/sort projects, our skilled team of QA professionals represents the quality interests of our clients at factories worldwide.
QC Inspector/Engineer Primary Responsibilities:
• Conducts quality control inspections of in-process and pre-shipment products at local facilities.
• Inspection duties include, but are not limited to: visual (workmanship) evaluation, functional testing as applicable (measurements, assembly, etc.), packaging & labeling verification, etc.
• Provides timely, detailed reports and photographic evidence of product, packaging, labeling, defects noted, etc.
QC Inspector/Engineer Skills/Experience Requirements:
• Experience as a quality inspector, or applicable manufacturing experience in specified industries (CQE preferred)
• Experience with ANSI Z1.4 sample size determination and AQLs (training available)
• Ability to lift at least 20lbs as necessary
• Must be able to use MS Word and Excel to submit documents and reports within the time specified (usually within 24 hours after job completion)
• Ability to work well in independent and group problem-solving situations
• Ability to maintain a positive, professional disposition when adapting to occasional disruptions and unexpected events
• Flexibility in scheduling
• Hourly rates vary depending on experience and assigned shifts.
• QC inspections vary in time requirements, with one to two days per inspection for the general time required.
• Projects are either part-time or full-time 1099 contract work
Pro QC has over thirty years of experience as an international third-party quality consulting and engineering solutions organization. With operations in over 38 countries, our services include but are not limited to QC inspections, product testing, corrective action, and supplier audits (ISO/TS 16949, SA8000, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, etc).
Pro QC is currently seeking qualified local quality contractors to represent our clients at their local contract manufacturing locations throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
• Flexible schedule.
• Experience as a quality auditor, engineer, and/or inspector.
• Inspectors: BS in mechanical or electrical engineering or CQE/CQI preferred.
• Auditors: CQA or ISO 9001 experience preferred.
• Ability to prepare and submit electronic reports, including digital photos.
Pro QC provides a competitive hourly rate for 1099 contractors. The rate depends on the project and service required. Contractors are compensated for time on-site and travel time. Mileage is reimbursed at the standard IRS rate.
Learn more about Pro QC International on our website at www.proqc.com. Whether we’re testing products, auditing suppliers, inspecting shipments or managing corrective actions, our skilled team of QA professionals represents the quality interests of our clients at factories worldwide.