Ever watched the sunset over Austin from the Water? Ever seen the bats come out from the Congress Avenue Bridge? Check these off your bucket list when you join us for a sunset dinner cruise on Ladybird Lake aboard America’s largest electric paddlewheel excursion boat. Members may bring one guest. Want to toast the sunset? BYOB.
Date: Saturday, July 28, 2018
Please register at Eventbrite
[Advance ticket purchase is required!]
Must be an ASQ member to register.
Maximum number of tickets is 2 per member.
Purchase early! The first 30 tickets are discounted to $25/ticket; after first 30, $30/ticket.
7:00 Board the Lone Star
9:30 PM Disembark
- The Hyatt Hotel: Located at 208 Barton Springs Road. Lone Star dock is located 100 yards to the west of the Hyatt Hotel.
- City Hall: Located at 201 W. 2nd Street. If you park at City Hall, you will need to cross the lake on the South 1st Street Bridge. Our dock is located at the bottom of the stairs on the South Shore.
- Long Center for Performing Arts: Located at 701 W. Riverside Drive. Lone Star dock is a short walk across Riverside Drive and through Vic Mathias Shores.
- On street parking is limited.
- Handicap access is available at the boat dock.
All sales in advance via Eventbrite, no sales at the door, no refunds after July 20.
Bring your camera and/or cell phone!
The event will take place rain or shine.
The lower section of the boat is enclosed and air conditioned.
This is a non-smoking event.
ASQ is not offering alcoholic beverages, attendees are welcome to bring their own alcoholic drinks.
No glass containers, no glass beer bottles.
You do not need a Paypal account to register, you may use a credit card by selecting this option during registration.
You may visit http://lonestarriverboat.com/ for additional information about Lone Star Riverboat.
For questions contact Jim Johnstone (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
Shoshana Bokelman (email@example.com)