ASQ Region 14A 2018 Member Leader Training
Saturday, January 20th, 2018
Get your new year off to a good start by making sure you are ready to go as an ASQ leader!
This training is for All Region 14 A Member Leaders, new and old. Learn about ASQ’s new strategy and tactical direction, learn what you need to know as a member leader, and learn how to access the information you need to be a successful ASQ Member Leader.
- Vijai Venkata, ASQ Region 14A Director
- Vijai is a dynamic leader who has been a key participant In reshaping the organizational strategy of ASQ during the past year
- Belinda Chavez, ASQ region 14A Assistant Director
- Belinda is a long time regional leader in ASQ with a wealth of knowledge in how to make your ASQ section successful
- Keith Pache, ASQ region 14A Assistant Director
- Keith is a skilled teacher and long time ASQ Director who can help you learn the ropes as an ASQ leader
Location: Circuit if the Americas Media Center, Press Briefing room
(Circuit of the Americas, 9201 Circuit of the Americas Boulevard, Austin, TX 78671)
-No parking charge to park at the venue
-For hotels, we recommend to stay close to the Austin Bergstrom Airport for cost and travel distance to the venue. The Circuit of the Americas is a 30 minute drive from downtown Austin.
Date: Saturday, January 20th
Time: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm with lunch from 11:30 am – 12:00 pm
Agenda: Refer to attached agenda for details: Agenda
8:00am – Registration, Continental Breakfast, and Networking
8:30am – Opening Comments and Introductions
8:45am – ASQ Governance, Section Requirements & Management
9:15am – Section Requirements and Management
10:15am – Break / Networking
10:30am – Quality Café Table Topics (Pick from these or others as determined by the attendees)
- How to Add More Member Value?
- How to Retain Our Members?
- How to Find and Prepare New Member Leaders?
11:30am – Lunch/Networking (lunch provided)
12:15pm – Member Leadership Transition Process
1:00pm – Voice of the Customer
1:45pm – Break / Networking
2:00pm – Navigation of the ASQ Member Leader Site & Friday Fast Facts
2:30pm – Quality Café Table Topics (Pick a 2nd topic)
3:30pm – ASQ Transition: Future state ideas
4:30pm – Recap What Worked and What Didn’t
4:45pm – Adjourn
RUs: Will be given at event.
Cost: $35 / person which covers meeting expenses
Meals: Continental breakfast, box lunch, and all day coffee, water, and tea will be provided
Please communicate any dietary restrictions in your RSVP
Registration: <<<<Click here to RSVP and pre-pay via Eventbrite>>>>
-If you prefer to pay cash at the door, please email Jim Johnstone, ASQ Austin Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP
-Registration closes at midnight, January 18. No refunds are issued for cancellations after January 18 close of registration.