Accelerated Stress Testing and Reliability (ASTR) Conference
Sept. 27-29 in Austin Texas
ASTR is co-sponsored by ASQ-Reliability Division and IEEE Reliability Society.
Exceeding Customer Expectations through Accelerated Reliability Testing
The 2017 Accelerated Stress Testing and Reliability (ASTR) Conference is focused on highlighting cutting-edge methods to deliver maximum cost-benefits from reliability testing. ASTR 2017 is relevant to manufacturers in the aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, defense, medical, telecommunications and other industries where reliability is a key driver of operational and business success. If your company needs to improve product testing with a goal to improve reliability, reduce warranty costs, improve profits, gain market share, and be more competitive, then the 2017 ASTR Conference is for you.
You’ll Use What You Learn at the 2017 ASTR Conference
Accelerated stress testing is a key tool within a well-structured development program—enabling timely opportunities for product improvement and delivering assured product performance.
ASTR 2017 will be comprised of short sessions, tutorials and will feature exhibits. Topics will include Accelerated testing, degradation methods, effective test, HALT, and field reliability.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who determines how to test for reliability, experts and novice
- A Reliability Development Managers
- A Sensor Manufacturers
- A Test Equipment Manufacturers
- A Senior Reliability Engineers
- A Test Engineers
- A Test Lab Managers
- A Quality Engineers
- A Reliability Engineers
- A Systems & Development Engineers
- Engineering students & faculties interested in Accelerated testing or Reliability
- Product and Process Reliability in the Medical arena
- Availability, Maintainability & Reliability synergies
- Design of Experiments and Reliability–case studies
- Risk & Reliability connections
- Explaining Risk to Management
Austin Downtown Hilton Garden Inn
500 N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd
Austin, TX 78701
TEL: 512 480 8181
September 27-29, 2017
Registration / Questions:
Discuss your opportunities and challenges with industry experts at the 2017 ASTR Conference.
Go to the following link to register and for more information: www.ieee-astr.org
Plan to attend this exciting and cutting edge conference!!
If you have any questions, send an email to James McLinn at: JMREL2@Aol.com