6513 I-35 N., Austin, TX 78752
Come network and socialize with some of your local quality professionals.
Section Chair invitation to the annual Dinner
I want to personally invite you and a guest to the ASQ annual Dinner on Dec 14 at Pappasitio’s Cantina, 6513 I-35 N., Austin, TX 78752.
David Estes, Mike Harkins and myself have been working to plan a fun quality evening for everyone featuring great food; fun stuff to do to help you get to know each other; free bling to get you in the holiday spirit; a Kwality Kwiz that will entertain you and test your ability to collaborate and think critically as a group and earn RU’s; and it would not be an Austin ASQ meeting without giving away valuable prizes.
The only way not to have a good time at this party is to miss it. Don’t put it off, our seating is limited to 70 people so register today.
- Place: Pappasito’s Cantina
- Date: Wednesday, December 14th
- 6:00 – 6:30 PM – social
- 6:30 – 6:45 pm – announcements / awards
- 6:45 – 7:45 pm – dinner
- 7:45 – 8:00 pm door prizes
- Food: Chicken and Beef Fajitas
Fajita ingredients include rice, frijoles a la charra, guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, cheddar cheese, guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, chili con queso, and fresh tortillas.
- Chips, salsa included
- Iced tea, soda or coffee included.
- Cash bar
- Option to order gluten-free or vegan at the dinner
- RUs: 0.3 RUs shall be given for attending this event.
Here is the Quality Quiz 201612 from the meeting! Happy Holidays!