Circuit of the Americas
Every wonder how they get over 100,000 people into the track, fed, entertained and out again safely? Know what they do with the used oil from over 300 cars? How does Race Control keep track of all the cars on the track all the time? Dare to stand on a glass floor, 250 feet in the air? Join us for a behind the scenes tour of the premier road racing facility in North America, the Circuit of the Americas. We will hear from top level managers of guest services, track operations and sustainability the challenges they face managing events at this one of a kind entertainment venue. Following their presentations, we’ll take a behind the scene guided tour of the facility and, for those who dare, a trip to the top of the tower for breathtaking views of the track and the countryside. Bring your camera and a friend! Tour is limited to the first 80 Members and guests, so register now.
Wild Bubba’s Grill
After the tour, we are headed to the iconic Wild Bubba’s grill for a juicy burger, fries and refreshing soft drink for a little socializing. Bubba has rustled up some fine beef patties to throw down on the grill or if that is too tame for you, try one of the Wild Game burgers.Location:
- Circuit of the America’s
- 9201 Circuit of the Americas Blvd
- Austin, TX 78617
- (Take 183 south past the airport, Turn left on FM 812, Turn left at Circuit of the Americas and follow signs to the paddock.)
- Wild Bubba’s Grill
- 13912 Farm to Market Road 812
- Del Valle, TX 78617
- (Leaving CotA, Turn Left on FM 812 and go 1.1 miles into Elroy, Wild Bubba’s is on the left. )
Date / Schedule:
- August 26, 2014
- 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM Tour,
- 6:15- 8:00 PM Wild Bubba’s Social
- Beef hamburger, Fries and Soft Drink – $10
- Wild Game burger – $14
- Pay Bubba directly
- The Tour is free for ASQ Members, guests pay $20
- All participants will pay for their meals at Wild Bubbas Grill individually.
RSVP / Registration:
- All attendees must register for this tour and dinner via Eventbrite: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/tour-circuit-of-the-americas-tickets-12368170531
- Note that the registration is listed as ‘free’ for everyone, with the payment for non-ASQ members attending the tour being separate.
Payment at Event for Non-ASQ Members:
- For non-members who have registered, but opt to not make a pre-payment via PayPal you will be asked to make a $20 payment upon arrival via check, cash, or credit card.